Thursday, February 7, 2013

The rainbow

This little ray of sunshine was at my bus stop this morning. She farted.

The real rays of sunshine made me a (double) rainbow when I walked up to the ferry. It came closer and closer. And so was the rain, I realised soon...

I took this photo on my way home. Pretty light.

I went to get pizza for dinner. Nicole was still working, she was way too busy. I bought her nuggets and we had dinner at her shop. I gave her a hand with the dishes so she could leave a bit sooner. She works hard. Very hard. Too hard probably :-/

The cd from The Lasses arrived with the mail today. Lovely songs by 2 girls that frequent my local pub.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vincent for being there for Nic, from the bottom of our hearts
Viki xx

Vincent said...

No worries. We all need to help each other out a bit :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanx xx viki