Saturday, March 2, 2013

The old sugar factory

I went to Zwanenburg to look at a new garage for my car. The new train station is right next to the old sugar factory that they are converting in to a shopping area.

Main building of the old factory.

The old silos have already been converted in to.... something...

When i came home again I went in to town to get some new clothes. I passed the "Papagaai" church and noticed it was open. I went in to have a look. Not many people know there is a full blown church in the Kalverstraat.

I lit a candle for the friends I've lost the past years. They died so young...

Then I went for 1 pint. Ended up having 4, without lunch. Needed food BAD so got Indian with Gerrit and Alex. I should've made them pay as it was mainly them who got me halfway drunk and hungry! ;-)

No comments: