Monday, May 6, 2013

Checking the 'stang

I like going for a quick walk while eating my lunch. It's getting pretty sunny these days. Nice. I usually hang around near the water for 5 minutes. Clear my mind a bit.

In the evening I drove to Purmerend. I was meeting a girl I know from the Ford forum and her boyfriend.

He has a tiny garage and offered to lift my Mustang so we could examine the bottom. The car appeared to be in a very good shape. Nothing had been welded and all important parts had no rust. Actually there was hardly any rust.
I'm not thinking about removing the LPG setup. It likes petrol better and the car will look better and weigh a little less and become less complicated to maintain.

I saw the sun set when I drove home. Shouldn't take pictures while driving coz after this I found myself a bit off track ;-)

No comments: