Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day 2013

I was caught by this kids program about nature this morning. It was actually fun to watch. They showed this mother of an elephant with gigantic teeth!

In the arvo I took a train to Alkmaar. I had to travel through and past places that are somewhat related to my heartache right now. I did well.

They've started drawing an adult version of Suske and Wiske. It's called "Amoras". I haven't read it yet but it looks fantastic! It's more realistic and more bad-ass than the kids version.

And my mom gave me this book. I like it a lot!

After dinner it was time for my dad to watch soccer. Whatever ;-)

My mom!

I tried making a new profile picture for facebook. I'm nearly smiling here. People keep complaining I look like a crook. I can't help it!

No comments: