Monday, May 27, 2013

The bike ride :-)

Lovely start of the day today! Sunny!

On the ferry to work.

Flowers along the water close to my work. There are a LOT of these... Actually think it's a weed. Looks nice though :-)

Sitting in the sun during lunch break.

Lunch-break view.

Since the weather was so fantastic, I went for a bicycle ride in the evening. First stop was Durgerdam. Lovely little village.

Durgerdam view.

I cycled along the dyke of the Markermeer. There were SO MANY insacts flying there that the seagulls were feasting on them.

Markermeer.

Then I cycled to Holysloot and then towards Ransdorp.

The Ransdorp church.

Church up close.

Sunset from Schellingwouderbrug. Pretty nice!

I came across this statue of a man and a sheep. Neat. It was very hidden and nearly missed it...

Almost home... I sat at one of my favourite spots in town for a bit. The fountain on Frederiksplein :-)

No comments: