Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Budapest day 3

Leaving the house an old Trabant (I think...) rocked up in front of us. Sturdy car.

We went to see Heroes square. Here's 2 heroes for you ;-)

The statue is kinda big. So is the square.

This was my favourite piece. I want a horse with shit on his head like that too now... And a helmet like the dude riding it. I guess I could mount a bull-bar on my Mustang...

Then we walked in to the park and the castle grounds where we spotted this statue of the unknown writer. Apparently there was this guy ages ago who wrote a lot about ehm... a lot. But it's in a funny language and nobody knows who this guy was...

Then we took the bus up the hill in Buda again because this time we wanted to walk down.

Nice view of this bridge.

The reason we wanted to walk down was this little waterfall. It turned out nice but nothing spectacular really. Let's hang on that fence and be cool for a photo...

We also wanted to walk over one of the bridges. Nice views again.

Tram was still there... I like their trams. Funny enough they are being replaced by the same shite trams we now have in Amsterdam. The Siemens Combino. Pieces of shit they are...

And then we sat down and ate ice cream. Awesome ice cream. And I bought someone chocolates. With marzipan inside.

No comments: