Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bye bye ugly console!

I started my day with some weight training and cardio on the cross trainer.

Then I went to my car. I really wanted to ditch the console between the seats. It's just ugly and doesn't do justice to the car I think. Kinda makes it look like an old people's car on the inside ;-)

This is what it looks like without console. Needs something...

So I have this smaller console I wanted to mount today. Unfortunately I couldn't screw it on because there were no holes for it. Need to drill the holes myself first. To be continued...

Bye bye ugly console. It's worth some money though and it belongs to the car so I took it home.

Later in the afternoon I took out my bike to go for a ride.

Argh...

At least there was a bomb shell sunbathing on the first boat so there was some entertainment ;-)

Cycling up to Durgerdam.

The scaffolding is now gone.

Durgerdam harbour.

I had to sit for a bit. It was so bloody warm.

And then I just wanted to feel the water and dipped my feet in :-)

It was lovely sitting there.

On the way home I spotted this man and his dogs.

No comments: