Friday, July 19, 2013

The Lasses in Mulligans

I was back at the old office briefly and thought I'd shoot the cranes again ;-)

My new sunnies were delivered today. It's a pair of 8-bit shades!

Swan family was hangin' around the ferry.

Another delivery that arrived today is this small shifter console for my Mustang. I currently have the large console with armrest etc. but I don't like it. This one comes from a 1971 Mach 1 and is s'posed to fit. It needs thorough cleaning first though...

In the evening I walked in to town for a bite with Marjolein and then some drinks and music in Mulligans.

Across from Mulligans...

Mulligans. My local for about 20 years now.

The lasses were playing. They are Sophie and Margot and they sing beautifully together. A while ago I told Sophie about a song that I thought would be very good for them and they actually did it tonight!

No comments: