Friday, September 13, 2013

40 years of Vincent

Chocolate caramel pie at work for my birthday. I turned 40 today.

Lots of colleagues came to collect a piece. These guys always show up: Geert, Guido, Wim and Norbert.

One of my pie's biggest little fans, Ilse. She's only little but she eats the biggest pieces, awesome, best customer ;-)

The outfit (Tee and glasses) was a gift from Tanja. Yeah, thanks! haha

I left work early coz I took the arvo off. There were 2 Egyptian geese with a baby. Baby was playing Superman.

I was meeting people pre-dinner in Mulligans. When I got there Nicole and Marjolein were waiting for me already. Lovely welcome :-)

Later Danny and Patricia joined as well.

Vincent's angels, 13-09-2013 ;-)

We walked over to Wagamama at 18:30 according to my tight schedule.

Gerrit brought me a little bottle of whisky. I believe this is not a bad one!

Mickey and Nancy.

Eva and Mic.



Gerrit and Patricia.

Mickey, Nancy and Martijn, who joined later.

Had a lovely dinner at Waga's.

Then it was off to the pub where I was surprised by my good friend Jan who rocked up all se way from Sjermany!

Jan, Nancy (= Jan's sister) and Mic. We had a very full table and when people left, others would come in and join us. I had a terrific night, especially because my girlfriend Simone dropped by for a bit as well. She looked fantastic. I was very happy to see her :-)

At 3AM Nancy and I were kicked out together with Ruud and Laurien who arrived after the pics were taken. I haven't been kicked out of the pub for a while ;-)

Danny gave me a comic that looks real cool! The tubs with chocolate goodies are from Nicole, whisky from Gerrit and a T-shirt from Mulligans. I keep telling people not to buy me a gift but some just can't resist ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vincent, we wish you lots of best things in the whole weid world, happiness, health and joy allways, may all you wish for come true, love the Leists xxxx

Vincent said...

Hi! Thank you very much :-) I hope all is well with you all! Love, V.