Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The rust

During my lunch today I was visited by a swan. I shared some of my lunch with it.

After dinner I took the bus to IKEA.

I bought two of these to be able to put away my LEGO and get rid of my last moving box.

After a super quick visit I took the train one station up to go to my car.

Had to walk past the old sugar factory.

There it is, my little pony ;-)

I wanted to get the taillights out because there's a bit of rust around the edges I wanted to get rid of. Well, that's what I thought at the time...

It took me a bit over 30 minutes to get this taillight out because it was incredibly stuck. I wanted to be careful as I didn't want it to break.

And then I found out that the edge of the opening had been rotting away. The rubber gasket was stuck and pulled away some of the rotted metal. This is a bit shit. Not sure what to do yet...

No comments: