Saturday, April 12, 2014

The protein diet, day 10.

I had the shittest night of sleep in a while last night. Only got 4 hours. I had to wake up early coz Mic called in for help taking apart a wooden deck for some free high quality outdoor wood. So being best friends, you do that shit even though you hardly slept and have zero energy ;-)

I packed some food to take with me. As of today I'm entering phase 2 of my diet and therefore I'm allowed to eat some meat, fruit and dairy again. So I took this apple. Until I found out that apple ain't allowed until phase 3...

So I bought these. It's a cross between a mandarin and an orange. Tastes nice!

Mic's dad, Olf, came along as well. it was a bit of shit job coz everything was screwed together really, really, really, really well.

But we got there in the end.

I had to take breaks coz I nearly blacked out twice due to my diet. Physical labour of this magnitude is not going down well on this diet apparently...

In the evening I went to Simone and we both had real meat again for the first time in 10 days. I'm lucky with her, she cooks me very nice things. Healthy things too!

In the evening I played a game called "Phase 10" with her and the kids. I like being with them very much.

No comments: