Thursday, June 5, 2014

The fountain

I had to go to a town called Gorinchem today, just over an hour's drive from home. I was picked up by a colleague in the morning but I had to leave early for my dentist appontment so I had to use public transport on my way home.

The long distance bus was very nice! Very empty and quiet. Lovely after a busy day.

The dentist was a quickie. No worries, no need to come back for another 6 months.

Afterwards I went to my favourite place in Amsterdam.

I love the fountain and I love the trees here.

Then I walked to my favourite snackbar and I passed the awesome rembrandt statue with the Night watch displayed underneath.

Here it is without people.

And then I went to HQ for a few pints. Sometimes I just really feel like a few pints you know? Max was there. He cool.

No comments: