Thursday, August 28, 2014

No personal space...

So I went to the ferry after work. With eight minutes to spare I decide to get me some awesome icecream. There's 2 guys ahead of me, one ordering... whatever takes long. Then the other one orders a feckin' milkshake. In English. Shop woman no speaky Engelish very well. Then she gets it and with 3 minutes left she start making the shake. While it's shaking she could fix me my icecream but no, she decided to fuck off to the back to fuck around with her fucking phone! And there comes my ferry and I had to leave without awesome icecream.
Then I get on the ferry and sit down on too little chairs and some tosser in a dripping wet raincoat plonks down next to me and well... I'm not gonna have his wetness all over my leather jacket so I got up to stand somewhere in a corner. Far away from people.
But then, some stupid girl comes to stand right in fucking front of me! About 5cm away from my phone. So I snapped her picture and voila, here she is. LEARN ABOUT PERSONAL SPACE YOU TWAT!

Well, that's out of the way.

G'day now.

No comments: