Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The meet and greet

Ferry photo du jour. I actually quite like this photo.

I went outside for a walk with my colleague and friend Tanja. We walked to a car-parts dealer but they didn't have what I was looking for. Meanwhile it had started pissing down. Just great...
Tanje spotted this snail. It looked pretty.

In the evening I went to a Dutch movie called "Pijnstillers" (Painkillers) with Simone, Milan, Larissa and a friend of hers.

Straight after the movie some of the cast members rocked up and answered some questions from the crowd.

These are the two main characters. It is marketed as a teenage movie but I quite enjoyed it myself as well.

Then there was a meet and greet where you could have your photo taken with some cast members. People rushed out to get there.

Waiting in line...

Yes, yes. It was a fun evening! :-)

No comments: