Saturday, November 22, 2014

Putting the steering wheel back on

Early morning I went to my car to put on the steering wheel and maybe even take it out for a spin to see if everything I took out was still working. Earlier this week my garage-lord texted me that he wanted to discuss something. Apparently it was about the walls he'd been putting up. I do actually quite like them and they leave plenty of room for my car.

This needs a steering wheel...

And there it is again. Looking lovely and wonderful.

Simone and Milan came by and we went for a drive. Unfortunately I found out my speedometer cable is not connected properly. I had no idea how fast I was going, which basically made my car illegal to be driven I believe. I have to fix that now... But, it was a fun drive!

After I got home I had a quick shower and then I was off to Patricia's place for her birthday. There were some amazing cakes to try and other friends to chat with. It was a nice but quick visit as I left already after 1,5 hours to go to Simone's place again.

No comments: