Saturday, November 1, 2014

The zombie walk

I finally got around to work on the instrument cluster again. Now that I finally have the right tools, I can remove the last piece and start fixing things and install the new lights.

I couldn't get this piece of circuit off because the screw keeps spinning when I turn the nut. So I have to take the whole back out.

Attached to the back was... the fuel meter.

Which was a bit broken :-(

But, as I'm a fixer, I fixed it and managed to put it back and install the new printed circuit and the new lights.

In the afternoon I went to checkout  the new food court with Eva. Later on, Simone came to join us.

I bought a pie here.

It was incredibly busy.

... everywhere.

In the evening I took Simone out for dinner at the Mazzo. We had a lovely meal there.

In town we watched the Amsterdam Zombie walk.

Here are some more piccies:













It was fun to watch.

No comments: