Friday, December 5, 2014

The second proteine diet, day 11.

I bought myself tickets for the next Nickelback concert which is November 2015. Looking forward to it already! I gave the second ticket to Mic as a late birthday gift.

Today is Sinterklaas. Ford Holland created this funny image ;-)

In the evening Simone's family dropped by for Sinterklaas. We had a gourmet together and I ate nice meats and bread with herb-butter. It was delicious and fun with everybody.

There were even some pressies and Si(mone)nterklaas bought me two tickets for a Ford museum nearby which has a temporary Mustang exhibition. It's a really lovely gift and I love it! :-). Thank you Sinterklaasje X ;-)

Everybody had a great evening. When the kids went to bed and Simone and I were finally on the couch, we spotted a leftover present. Duh... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nickelback is Canadian. Also, in Canada they combine Xmas with Santa Claus all on Dec 25th. I know it's weird but you can't change it. Cyber_tyger from Canada.

Vincent said...

Sinterklaas has nothing to do with Christmas here. It's a religious thing as this man was actually a real saint.

With Christmas, Santa comes here as well. Not sure about his origins...