Saturday, December 13, 2014

The second proteine diet, day 19 / The BLØF concert

Looking towards town while waiting for the bus.

Looking towards the red light district. Amsterdam is just a beautiful little city.

I went to a concert of a Dutch band called BLØF together with Simone, Danielle and Erik.

The place was completely sold out.

They had a lot of guest performances which I liked a lot! The first one was by Miss Montreal.

The second guest was Mr. Probz.

It got even better when Rowwen Hèze also came on stage. They're a Dutch party band. Very refreshing music :-)

More BLØF.

And more...

And then it was time for the 4th guest, the lead singer Joshua from the Dutch band Chef'Special. I recognised the song but I have no clue apart from that ;-)

The decor was done really nice. Great lighting. I particularly liked the big square above the stage where they showed close-ups of the artists.

Then Miss Montreal came back.

And Rowwen Hèze came back, too. Good stuff!

But the biggest and coolest surprise was when The scene's lead singer Thé Lau joined. His days are numbered due to cancer. His band "The scene" finished their last concerts last summer and I thought I'd never be able to see him.

They did quite some songs together.

This man will go on until he drops.





BLØF with guests: Mr. Probz, Miss Montreal, Rowwen Hèze, Chef'Special and last but not least Thé Lau.

I had a great evening :-)

No comments: