Thursday, December 18, 2014

The second proteine diet, day 24.

My little fake bonsai tree at work has given up. One of the trunks is rotting away and it can't manage anymore. It tried making a few new branches but it was too late. It's gotta go now...

After work I went to Mulligans. I saw a contraption from the Amsterdam Light Festival.

In Mulligans it was nice and quiet and all the Christmas decorations were up again. Very cosy :-)

Because of my diet I'm not drinking alcohol. I had to stick with diet coke and cups of tea. Crap...

Gerrit and I went to Wagamama for dinner. I don't think Gerrit smiles for pictures ;-)

Of course I couldn't eat just anything, it had to kinda fit my diet as well so I got this salad. It was delicious!

After dinner we went back to Mulligans. My old friend Birgitte also dropped in. She lives in Melbourne and is visiting for Christmas. It was nice to see her again. On my way home I saw the Christmas tram!

No comments: