Saturday, March 7, 2015

The drive

At the super market, we now get seeds (not THAT kind) that kids can grow veggies from at home. Pretty neat I reckon. Ours are coming along nicely.

After shopping I went to my car. The weather was great. It fired the third time I started which was good. After running for a while I poured a litre of oil in the tranny. Changing gears went a lot better after that. I also checked if the choke would open but it did not. But I took it for a little spin anyway, just around the little town where it's parked. Was a nice quick drive.
Also the speedometer was working again (it wasn't the last time I drove coz I didn't connect it properly after I took the instrument panel out).

Simone made lovely filled peppers for dinner. She makes nice things :-)

The kids were at their dad's so we had a quiet evening together.

No comments: