Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Picking up my car

So today I went to pick up my car from the garage (Pro Street in Heemskerk). The weather was excellent (meaning: not a drop of rain!). The car fired up beautifully and ran smoother than ever. I think it's picked up a little bit of power too, all due to the improved ignition timing I think.

The only crap that happened was this bloody #$%@! that got in front of me and drove not faster than 15 mph...

However, soon enough I arrived in Halfweg where I wanted to do a little photoshoot. Unfortunately the exact spot where I wanted to park was occupied by work-men so I had to park somewhere else.











One of the bigger things they did for me was swapping the Holley carb for a new (refurbished) Edelbrock.

They also added a fuel filter. I never had one apparently...

Nice.

Hooking up the throttle cable and the kickdown-rod wasn't too easy because the Edelbrock carb is a lot wider then the Holley. But they managed to figure something out and it worked great!

No comments: