Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Going out

It's now closed for cars behind Central Station. Great!

Construction is going strong in front of the HEMA.

There were a few birthdays at work. I really, really liked the cake at the front. It's Indonesian I believe and called "spekkoek" in Dutch, "layered cake" in English but I doubt it if that's the proper name.

After work I walked to Mulligans to meet Mic. Now there's construction at the Rokin. I believe there's going to be a park here...

And there's Mic! We had dinner at Wagamama's.

Then we went to Mulligans again and stood outside for a bit.

We used to take the little stolls out and hang outhere all afternoon in to the evening very often during the summer. But that all ended when I moved to Australia. Since then the rules have changed and you are actually not really allowed to have your drink outside at the front... Sad.

Plenty to see here :-)

Mic in front of the pub where we've been going for about 20 years.

No comments: