Saturday, November 28, 2015

Replacing the fuel pump / Shopping in Alkmaar

Every second Saturday is kinda becoming "Mustang" day for me, which I don't mind at all! So today I was going to continue where I left 2 weeks ago, finish replacing the fuel pump!

Now that I had the right, American, tools it was quite easy to remove the old one. Here you see the old one and the new one. I also replaced the old piece of hose.

And there it is, all hooked up and ready to go. I cranked 4-5 times and the next time it started and eventually ran nice and smooth. This was a nice little project.

Just outside of the garage I bumped into this Oldsmobile.

Not a bad looking car, dunno what year it is... Think close to mine, 1973, I guess, maybe?

Upon closer inspection I found grass growing underneath the window trim. That's usually not a very good sign... Also the moist on the inside is not very good. This car is not maintained very well...

Driving home I passed my soon-to-be office. I'm gonna be on the 17th floor in a few weeks :-)

When Simone came home she quickly changed and we drove to Alkmaar for some shopping. I am desperate for new shoes and a new wintercoat. This building is where they used to weigh everything and the square is known for it's cheese market.

This is the numero uno shopping street of Alkmaar. I succeeded in my quest of finding new shoes and a coat. Me happy :-)

Afterwards we visited Ilse and Cassie coz they were having their housewarming.

No comments: