Friday, December 11, 2015

The new lunch

The Christmas tree in front of Central Station is up again. Very nice.

On my ferry there was this woman who was quite happily throwing balls around. She kept her helmet on, the whole thing looked quite bizarre...

Today is the last time we can order these kinds of lunch items since next week we'll be at the new office.

The above and the below have been my Friday afternoon staple for a year now. I just love that food. It's been such a lovely break on the last working-day in the week.


This is one of the things we can get at the new office. It's the ONLY "snack" you can get there. It's very nice though! There's salami, mozzerella and red onion.

The Christmas tree opposite the street was put up again, too. Christmas must really be coming. Doesn't feel like it with everything going on at the moment. Toooooo busy.

I watched the Masterchef Finale at home. Georgia won, a little bit to my surprise actually.

And then Simone and I went out and I bought her one of these for her birthday (which is early Januari). She bought another one herself as well so we have two in the house now.
Great sound!

No comments: