Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The check-up

This afternoon I drove my Mustang to the garage for its biannual inspection to see if it's road-worthy. I have this done at a garage 500 metres away from where I'm parked by a man old enough to have worked on cars like this when he was young :-)

I'm happy with this man working on my car. He takes his time, I've made sure that I have plenty of time and he lets me watch and learn as he checks things.

It was all good except for the tyres, which he put some air in. One of my headlights was set too high, which he adjusted. And I had huge amounts of CO in my exhaust fumes. So he adjusted my carb to get it down from 7.28 to 3.50%. Nice! And he didn't charge me anything more for it. Super!

After a small drive I went back home using the train so I had to walk to the station which wasn't bad coz the weather was awesome.

Interesting views.

At the station I conquered a gym with a tiny Pokemon. It was funny but now I know how to battle ;-)

No comments: