Saturday, December 17, 2016

The wire

Silver likes to sit in the window and look outside. I think he'd love to go outside. It would also make him a healthier cat I think.

I had to buy a few things from an electronic hobby shop close to my old house, so I walked past to see how things were going. Well, construction is definately under way. There's not much more to say. It already feels like it was very long ago that I was there...

We walked the folders early afternoon. It left play things for Silver.

Late afternoon I drove to my Mustang to put together this little cable that I'd been shopping for this morning. It was a fun little job.

The little wire serves as a ground wire inside my Mustang's distributor. It grounds the new electronic ignition module. Without a solid ground it doesn't work properly which very likely resulted in the really bad (not) starting of the engine.

video
But, my engine fired up on the first attempt to start! I am so pleased with this! Let's hope it stays like this now :-)

No comments: