Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Holiday 2017, day 13 : dinner in Périgueux

This was the view from our balcony at about 5AM. I went back to bed after I took the photos, my earache went to bed with me unfortunately...

We spend the day at the pool or around the cabin. But in the evening we drove to Périgueux to have a dinner in one of the squares we saw earlier this vacation.

This was inside the church.

And this, too.

Because restaurants here don't open for dinner until 7PM and we got there just after 6, we walked on to another square and had a drink there first. It was a square with a few little bars.

After 45 minutes we walked back and sat down for a wonderful dinner. For the first time since my diet I ordered a three course meal including lots of things I couldn't eat for a few months like... carpaccio, lasagna and icecream :-)

Around 10PM we walked back to our car through the lovely little streets.



The cathedral by night. This was a very nice evening :-)

No comments: