Friday, September 15, 2017

Going to town

I took the bus to work today so that I can enjoy some alcoholic substances tonight. That's planning ahead folks! ;-)

It's been raining a LOT lately.

Obviously there's still some sun in between the horrific showers.

I'm preparing for making a floor in my garage. I need some metal poles that the floor can rest on. So I investigated sizes and prices. I think I'll go with the square 70x70x3mm beams. It can handle 5 tonnes. Not sure if I should get 6 or 8...

So, after work I took the tram to my old place and walked into town from there. I've always enjoyed that walk a lot.

It gets you through the nices old parts of town. On a sunny afternoon like today's that's real nice!

When I got to Mulligans I immediately ordered a pint of Guinness. That's been a while!

Then my buddy Mic arrived and after we had one more pint we went out to get some Indian food. That had been a loooong while too!

And then back to Mulligans for a few whiskeys. Mmmmmmh.

Soon after the music started we left. We are old and get tired quick ;-)

That was a very nice evening!

No comments: