Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I see 85! - Diet end

First time under 86 today! Well, since I was like 17 or so I think...

My weight has been a bit wobbly the past few weeks because of all the festivities. I weigh myself every morning and I also check differences in body fat and muscle mass. It's fascinating (not to mention confronting!) to see what happens when you eat a lot of snack during the evening, or 8 pieces of cake in one week. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with having dropped so much and managing to keep it after our vacation. I think I can officially call this diet closed now :-)

And because it's world animal day, here's a photo of Silver who's still the best cat I've ever had.

And this is Snicker who is... well, it's a rabbit, what can I say? I love him too though for I love all animals :-)

1 comment:

marian said...

nu is er wel genoeg af hoor, minder hoef echt niet.