Saturday, May 10, 2008

Madame Tussauds

This morning/afternoon I made good progress working on my power supply. The circuit works alright (it performs in 2 scales: 0.6-7V and 3-30V) but I do have to check out the heat situation. The end transistor (not in the picture) is going to need a lot of cooling and possibly the bridge rectifier too.

In the evening we had a very nice BBQ at Karin and Gavin's place. We stopped at the new park nearby first. They've been working on it for very long and it's now finished and al the animals are back.

Mason was happy as always and he couldn't keep his hands off of me.

Here we see Amy and Ash posing with a wax statue of Gavin that we borrowed from Madame Tussauds ;-)

2 comments:

kees said...

When you're not working on the power supply, take a look at hackaday. I'm sure you'll visit there more often...

Vincent said...

That is a very cool blog indeed, they seem to copy a fair bit from Make though...