Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Zeeburg in Adelaide

This building is right opposite my work. I think it looks cool if photographed under the right conditions. It could easily fit in an area in Amsterdam called "Zeeburg".

The view down the street. It was a rainy day.

Lots of cars when driving home.

This particular dickhead's car was polluting beyond belief. You see many cars like this in Adelaide, they're called "bombs". It's no wonder Australia is in the top of polluting countries...

Guest bloggers Marion and Kees took this picture for me in Denmark. They saw the car and thought of me (or probably better: my blog ;-) right away. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Marion said...

My first thought was: Heck! My iPod has more, its 4 Gig.. then I turned around, saw Kees looking and we said at the same time: "Vincent" So I took the picture and we had some pre-fun giggles. Thanks for guestblogging us :))