Thursday, October 30, 2008

One year Vincent Mobile Blog

Today my blog is exactly ONE year old! That means there are 365 days of my life in pictures. That's a lot. I hope everybody is still enjoying reading up on my daily life. Sometimes I feel like it's becoming the same old now that I'm working etc. but I still enjoy making the photo's and putting them up here. I hope it's not getting too boring.

This link will show you the very first week of my blog, which was one of my last weeks in The Netherlands. All the way at the bottom is my very first post.

And now for today's REAL stars:

Early morning the bigger one of the two baby doves flew out of the nest, straight in to our Apricot tree. (You can click the photo for the big-ass version)

Mama dove (who just had her bath) was watching all of this with great interest.

The smaller baby dove wasn't sure yet. But while we were driving from work late afternoon, we were informed that early evening, this little one also flew out. Straight in to our walnut tree.

When we came home, the nest was empty. I hope we can see them tomorrow morning.

I discovered a new place for a nice, cool and quiet lunch. It's in a little passage next to a church. This was my view straight ahead.

View to the left.

I discovered I was sitting in front of this little round window and I had to think of Kees' Mandala-head photo (which I still think is absolutely magnificent!).

The view to the right.

After work I walked to PJ's where I had a pint until Nicole picked me up to go to the cinema. We saw "Burn after reading". Very entertaining and the actors get used in different roles than you normally see them. Nice story line too. Well done Coen brothers.

Kees: This is a more modern Ute. The one on yesterdays blog is a bit more useful I would think.

4 comments:

kees said...

St. Vincent, ora pro nobis...
There's a new car awaiting your pleasure on my blog.

marian said...

wij zijn blij met je dagelijkse blogs, alweer bijna een jaar weg, waar blijf de tijd!!zie je hopelijk morgen op skype.
gr ma.

Anonymous said...

Komen al die duiven die in de loop der tijd op die plant zijn groot gebracht, elke dag weer terug in de tuin?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Dit is het eerste jaar dat er een nest in die plant zit. Zal ook wel de laatste zijn want die plant staat al anderhalve maand droog en die zal dus wel verdwijnen... Ik ben benieuwd of ze rond blijven hangen. De ouders komen hier al jaren. Ze probeerden vorig jaar een nest te bouwen in een boom maar dat waaide er na twee dagen al uit (ze zijn niet echt goed in het bouwen van nesten ;-)