Monday, December 29, 2008

Fans

We drove to King William Street this morning to check out some perfume shop Nicole had heard about. We found it. It's called Jo Malone.

Nicole had a good time in there. While I was waiting outside.

Not much going on in King William Street.

OH! Cars!

My sisters CHRISTmas card arrived.

I painted parts for the solar powered zen-garden fountain that I'm -very- slowly working on.

While doing so I noticed I had two fans. One dove sitting above me on my left. He or she is actually just to jump on my phone. They are hilarious. They also try to land on you sometimes. One landed on my back twice.

And one dove sitting on my right. I like to think they were interested in what I was doing. But I think they just wanted more food. Nevertheless they are nice birds to have around you.

1 comment:

kees said...

LOLdoves - I can has your zen garden...