Monday, December 1, 2008

The flying snowman

One of our cacti has a big-ass flower at the moment. Very pretty.

The Christmas tree is all done. It just needs to get hooked up to the electricity now.

The fountain was off, AGAIN. I don't know why it's off so often. Anyway, there was a ducky swimming in it. It swam towards me but when it realised my phone was not food it swam off again...

After work I walked to PJ's. Rundle mall is full of Christmas decorations.

Like the big Santa...

... and the flying snowman.

When I got to PJ's it was still quiet inside.

The terrace was full though.

Pretty soon Nicole came in as well.

Half an hour later it actually started filling up a bit. It's funny how that goes.

When we left we saw this bicycle with a little engine. There a few of these driving around the city. I think it's a little bit lame...

And tonight, on the first day of summer, the moon makes a smiley face : )

1 comment:

marian said...

grappig die met motor aangedreven fiets, denk niet dat het hier zou mogen.