Saturday, April 25, 2009

Got milk?

We went to Hahndorf today for a little drive.

Naturally you end up at "Chocolate @ No. 5" then. Seriously good stuff.

Because of Anzac day all big supermarkets are closed (quite retarded if you ask me) so we had to go find some other place to buy milk. Yes, I'm out of milk. I could cry. Anyway, none of the halal supermarkets that actually *were* open had a decent enough dairy section to have milk. So we had to stop at a few until our car would really not start anymore. We called the RAA to bring us a new battery. After that we went too Cafe Cena for a bit (I had loads of veggies) and we went home.

We forgot to buy milk...

3 comments:

CRAIG said...

All that and you forgot the milk!

CRAIG said...

I had to have AAA bring me a new battery in January when my battery died at the gas station, blocking the gas pumps!!

Anonymous said...

Autopech, das lullig! En als je dan ook nog eens je melk vergeet.... dan heb je een rotdag.