Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm turning into a rabbit...

Starting my little walk to work after Nicole dropped me off.

Walking through the City Cross mall. It's very quiet early morning.

People getting breakfast at Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King). Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit...

Staring out of the window while my computer boots. Because I can't see outside from my little work-dungeon I walk over to the window several times a day to see if the rest of the world is still there.

I explored new pastures during lunch. I discovered a little salad bar.

I bought a vietnamese salad with chicken.

I'm not too wild on salads but the change was very welcome. It tasted alright but it sat in my tummy fantastic!

Outside it had started raining. I believe it's gonna rain all weekend...

Justin, my manager bought new fruit.

I caught the bus home. It was raining still.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

Yes but Adelaide is a lovely town...

howzit going Vincent?? D'you know you posted a full 54 seconds before I did last...??

Friðvin said...

I like the design of that SumoSalad takeout box.