Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I was happy to see my plant again :-)

I walked the last bit to work this morning. It's nice to stretch your legs a little bit before sitting your ass down the rest of the day...

I was worried about my plant because I forgot to put it in the window before I left for the long weekend. But it was doing OK. It just keeps growing.

Early morning outside of our window.

I made a cuppa joe and I noticed coffee 'levels' on my spoon. The spoon is really just there for decoration. There's no sugar to stir anymore these days...

I had Matar Paneer in the park for lunch.

I stayed longer at work because of more unexpected surprises in software I deal with. It was dark when I left.

The sun waving at me with the last few rays of light from the East.

We went shopping. Needed teepee.

My new passport arrived safe and sound.

It was accompanied by a letter on orange paper. They also made clear I can not have dual citizenship if I wanted to.

My mom and dad's Easter card arrived as well. Thanks guys :-)

5 comments:

marian said...

je plant staat er inderdaad fleurig bij, een nieuwe nederlands paspoort, wij hebben nu ook net een nieuwe, voor we weer naar Australie zouden gaan!!!

CRAIG said...

Wow it must have been early when you took that shot looking across from your office-----no fire trucks were there. Yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey, die plant hebben wij hier ook in de woonkamer en af en toe komt er een druppel vocht uit een blad. Dat vocht is giftig en katten moeten er dus niet teveel van slobberen. Nou komt er niet veel af dus dat scheelt.

Anonymous said...

Many tropical plants prefer shade as they grow in rain forests surrounded by trees.

CT

Sneezer said...

are you sugar free? or just free of sugar?