Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Got asbestos?

Mason was a clever little bastard this morning (but i still love him ;-). His paws were dirty so he came to sit in between my legs facing away from me putting his paws on my legs (I had my legs stretched) above my feet. When It was time to leave he walked off, leaving big mud smudges on my pants. That's one way of cleaning your hands...

This is one of the toilets at work. Note the sticker.

The sticker says "CAUTION - The cavity behind contains asbestos - consult register". OK, fair enough, as long as it stay inside the wall.

However, when looking to the left we can see that the metal plate is not sealed properly and that due to wind inside the wall black shit is blown out which even gets stuck to the wall. Is this the asbestos we are warned for? I try not to use that toilet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dat is apart... die asbest. Raar dat dat zomaar mag. Zou in nederland niet meer mogen.

CRAIG said...

ASBESTOS behind the toilet! That's hilarious

Vincent said...

@ Craig: It's against all those extremely hot farts ;-)