Sunday, May 3, 2009

The walk

This morning we scored breakfast at Scoozi's.

I finished off with the best poffertjes in the world.

We went home to change clothes, then we filled up the car and then we drove to Larg's bay where we went for a little walk through the dunes.

It's a nice little trail with wooden bridges.

I was wearing my carrot pants. Unfortunately Nicole wouldn't allow me to wear a green t-shirt ;-)

Lots of other people were walking/running/cycling here as well.

There are Norfolk Pine trees along the side of the road here. They can get rather large.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrot pants... LOL.

CRAIG said...

I thank Nicole for not letting you wear green too.

The pants alone make you look like a prisoner!

Vincent said...

@ Craig: I had not thought of the prisoner thing yet. LOL