Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Space Invaders!

A new day starts.

Day three of the internal course at work.

I found a space invader on my screen. It wasn't actually meant to be one but it makes the whole gig a hell of a lot more fun when you think it's a space invader...

My faithful colleagues Melvin and Luke. They are always good for a laugh :-)

The firies came out for no reason yet again.

I just love photographing the fountain at Victoria Square.

There were lots of kids AGAIN! Luckily not that many this time.

I sat under this tree. I like trees and trees like me. I can feel it.

On my way home, waiting for the bus. The sky was crying.

Wicked photo action from a bumpy bus. Must've hit one of 10,000 potholes in the road here...

1 comment:

CRAIG said...

Those Fire Trucks are ALWAYS across the street!

Maybe the Firefighters Union office is located there.....

If the Fire Dept had to keep coming to my building on a routine basis someone would be getting in trouble with the Fire Marshall