Friday, June 12, 2009

The über salad.

I had the day off and after dropping off Nicole I went to the shops. Woolies first. I bought healthy shit!

This healthy shit was going to be turned in to a salad.

The end result: Mixed leaves, red onion, basil, parmesan, pine nuts and grilled chicken. Dressed with a sweet tomato-sweet chilli dressing.

Mason was in our garden, like every work day.

I think he gets bored out of his mind during the day.

Bit of a pity. It shows in his behaviour too I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't appreciate that comment about Mason Vincent I think he has a wonderful life! Karin

Anonymous said...

Hi Vincent, the salad looks good.
I joined the gym and I use the rowingmachine, cross trainer and I walk 2 km on the running machine.
That was after our night in Mel.

Mason needs a girl friend he looks boored alright

VGR Ruud

Vincent said...

@ Ruud: I wish I had a rower as well, it apparently compliments a cross trainer very well and I imagine it makes training much less boring. I haven't had the pleasure yet... Don't work too hard, you seemed pretty fit to me already! :-)