Sunday, July 19, 2009

The beach

Finally, more than 2 weeks after my operation I went for a drive with Nicole again. The beach is my favourite place here so that's where we went to.

Passing Semaphore.

A bit further down the coast...

Larg's jetty!

The gulls are still there.

Lovely beach where the land slides in to the water.

Enjoy my 'happy' face ;-)

The beach was a bit dirty with dead sea weed but still beautiful.

Bling bling.

Our shadows.

We had fish and chips. I hadn't had any in ages. There is always too much chips so we feed that to the birds. I like to hand-feed them, it's awesome. They must've missed me because they were daring like never before. One actually stole from the box and they came really close today, I could feel the wind from their flapping. Awesome :-)

The chimneys I photographed on my very first holiday here.


At home one of the doves was around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vincent, I alway's see a happy face on you. Have you seen the hail stones in South of France? They looked like tennis balls and they went right through the roofs of houses and car windows thats the real stuff he. Pretty scary if you go for a walk.
All the best.
VRG Ruud

marian said...

blij dat het weer goed gaat, lekker uitgewaaid aan de zee, we gaan ook even naar Bergen, geen echt strandweer vandaag.

Vincent said...

@ Ruud: I don't post my unhappy faces ;-) Funny, I was mentioning this to someone else earlier this week: I have never in my life encountered big hail stones. They always fall somewhere else.