Saturday, July 25, 2009

The scale

The Adelaide sky this morning. This is not exactly uncommon.

I was going out today. First time in THREE weeks!

We went to the Central Market...

And in to the city.

I went to work to 'test ride' my chair after being away for three weeks. It went very well. My plant was happy to see me again. It looked good. Bless my colleagues for looking after it.

I bought a little scale today. It can weigh 1-5000 grams. It's got a glass top so it's easy to clean.

And it's very thin. I'm very happy with it.

In the evening I watched another episode of the Muppet Show ;-)

5 comments:

marian said...

we are your parents, not the muppets!!! it's not funny!!

Vincent said...

@ ma: It's a joooooooooook :-)

munchie said...

You forgot to mention that your 100% blue sky photo is taken in the middle of winter.

marian said...

a don't like this jook!!!

Anonymous said...

I do like de jook... :-))