Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sir Cocky-boy

This is sir. As Nic and I were leaving the house he came over for a little pat. He's funny. He likes human attention. We pat him on his head and his cheeks. I'm careful though because I patted him wrong once and he tried to nab my finger. And we don't want that! But I love him.

We were going to eat something while at the market but on the way we decided to go to Scoozi's instead. We parked in the park and this mag pie came to say hello to us. Beautiful bird with a gigantic beak.

We sat outside at Scoozi's. It was about 9:30, raining and quiet. Perfect for me because the alcoholic beverages from the night before had left me with a bit of a headache. I'm not used to alcohol anymore it seems. Probably because we hardly go out to the pub here...

So we went to the Central Market in town.

And then to the supermarket. Because they don't sell milk and toilet paper at the market. I was getting quite cranky by then.

When I got home I started playing World of Warcraft and I found my peace again. I hadn't played in over two weeks...

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

does he live in the garden all the time..? or does he ever come inside~~?

Vincent said...

@ Gleds: He's behind bars his whole life. Very sad really but not up to me at this stage... So we just care for it as good as we can.

Anonymous said...

Lieve Sir Cocky! Geef hem maar een lief aaitje van mij morgen!