Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The artyfart edition.

We were selling the car this morning still. People called today and they wanted to see it in the afternoon. I was busy working in the garden and had to interrupt my work to take the car for an emergency car wash.

It was worth it because late afternoon they called to say that they want to buy it. Deposit tomorrow, sign-over next week. I can sell cars now! :-)

I picked up Nicole after work and she then drove us to an art exhibition of a friend, Andrew. We were early and had a cappuccino while waiting at a incredibly nice looking little restaurant. Totally up-market. I'd have loved to go there, if only I had more time...

The girl and the car.

The exhibition.

This is one of Naomi's paintings. I thought they were nice roses. But the painting is actually called "Pink cabbage". Oh, and it's for sale for $3,200.00.

I quite liked the paintings displayed. Both artists paint very differently.

I particularly liked this one from Andrew. I believe it was called "Cocksure" and it's for sale for $1,650.00.

These little ones were also for sale. $410.00 a pop. I don't know about that...

After the exhibition we drove down to Henley. This time we went to Evida. I had pizza. Only 9".

We were table 18.

No comments: