Sunday, September 27, 2009

The rainbow.

Sunday morning has become breakfast at Scoozi's morning. Just because it is a delightful way to start the day. Today was unfortunately also the last time I had poffertjes. Next weekend is the last weekend in Australia for me and we will not be able to go to the market then.

One of the newer stalls is a man that sells bonsai trees. I like bonsai trees a lot.

Late afternoon we went to Henley for some giros. It was cold and very windy.

Very windy indeed.

It's been very, very windy for a few days now...

(Click to enlarge)
On our way home it rained pretty bad but we did see one of the biggest and most beautiful rainbows so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Die is cool, die regenboog!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your last days in Aus. Are you glad to be returning to Am'dam, or are you leaving with trepidation?

Groetjes,
Angeli

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: I am glad because I do not want to be here on my own but I am also sad for having to give this up. I am very happy that I will see my family and friends again, and my pub and Amsterdam. But I will miss nature and the weather I found here. Quite a bit I'm afraid...

Anonymous said...

I imagine how conflicted you must feel. You and Nicole really inspired us when we made the decision to move to Aus, and it has been great to see how you have flourished.

I am sad that you have both decided to part ways. We only met you guys once, but from our brief encounter, it was obvious to us that you both share an honest, and very beautiful love.

If you change your mind somewhere down the line, and decide to return to Aus, you're always welcome to come stay with us (REALLY). We will be buying a house in the new year, and there will be plenty of room for friends to crash.

Hugs,
Angeli