Friday, November 20, 2009

From bad to good

Me early morning. I went to see the doctor. I have tonsillitis. Actually had it all week. The paracetamol I was advised to take by the assistant I spoke over the phone earlier this week wasn't quite cutting it. I now have antibiotics to take for 4 more days. I only took two pills and I already have 50% less pain. Right now I also don't feel very tired and I'll go to bed normal time (past midnight). Hopefully I can have a good night sleep.

After the doctor I walked to the bakery to get some croissants. I was also seduced by a piece of apple pie. It was cold and soft, I like.

For lunch I cooked chicken Siam. Lotsa vitamins there. It was a bit rough to eat due to my throat but I was happy I did.

In the evening I assembled the IKEA TV cupboards I bought yesterday. I also assembled the TV but then I found out there is no coax cable so I still can't see anything...

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Mooie kastjes! Kun je eindeijk tv kijken;-)