Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The last Star Trek.

First thing on my to-do list today was to enlist with a doctor again. Especially since i am not feeling well these days. I have a bit of a throat issue. It's not getting worse really but it's also not improving. Although I think the fever is coming down slightly. I had more hot flushes yesterday.

Anyway, I took this photo for the second last paragraph which tells you to STAY AT HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK! I have had many colleagues who think it's great to go to work and infect all their co-workers. I can't stand that shit.


Then I was off to the supermarket. Hey ho!

I scored a nice little bonus; the newest Star Trek movie on dvd. Now I just need to unpack my TV...

And heaven was close today. I found a hardware store even closer than the supermarket. Tools, power tools, electronics, wood, oh.... mmmmmh. Pity they don't sell milk.

The weather was just gorgeous darling, just gorgeous. Not.

I bought chocolates coz I felt crap and needed it. Period. They made me happy.

I then watched the final episode of the last season of Star Trek The Next Generation.

Geordy could see (but only in one of the time lines of course ;-).

Data was a professor at Cambridge.

And Picard was an old man.

Afterwards the weather had only gotten worse.

I found this special edition two Euro coin today. One for my treasure chest.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That coin is really cool. I went to a Bunnings-type place here the other day, but it was still a bit smaller than Bunnings.

munchie said...

I'm having hot flushes today too, but mostly because it's going to be 43C degrees.

Ahhhh, nothing like spring weather in Australia.

Miss it? ;-)

Ilse said...

Chocolade is altijd goed als je ziekig bent. Lekker binnen blijven, bij de warme kachel.

Beterschap!