Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sinterklaas 2009

I took this photo for Nicole. It is the first time ever that I saw another person with the same model handbag. This was a black one though...

I had a Sinterklaas party at my sister's place. My folks and Cassie were there as well. And the cats too.

Cassie made a sensational starter: chicken and mandarin with a bit of whiskey sauce. I looooved it.

Then there were puff pastry bowls with home made chicken ragout. Very, very nice.

The cats were having a good time as well.

As they do.

Dessert.

And then it was time for pressies and poems. Dad first.

Then me.

I got this wonderful bonsai tree that I will now try to care for. I have two now so that increases my chances of actually having one that survives. This one is 9 years old.

Then it was my moms turn.

She got a painting kit.

Then it was Ilse's turn.

And finally Cassie's.

Sinterklaas was funny this year and had bought everybody a Lego present! My mom got a little car.

I took the train to Amsterdam and went straight home coz I was tired.

3 comments:

Ilse said...

Ja, het eten was erg, erg lekker!
En het was erg gezellig. Mijn lego politie auto zit alweer in elkaar;-)

Nicole said...

Sensational looking dinner... and what a great handbag!

marian said...

het eten was GEWELDIG lekker, en verrassende sinterklaas cadeau,s,
leuk om het wer te vieren!!