Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Working again...

I started working again today. It's just across the water so I have to take the ferry. I like the ferry, it's exciting (for now!) :-)

My new work is in an industrial area where they do a lot of things with big ships.

Last weekend there was a big fire. It's almost next door. I walk past it on the way. It stinks.

This is my new work computer. Brand new, I like.

Chili con carne for lunch. Awesome! Same again tomorrow hehe

In the afternoon a bag with office goodies was dropped off. I like my stapler. Please don't take my stapler...

(Click for VERY large version)
When I left work it was just past 5PM but already almost dark. Made some nice photos though.

New office building.

(Click for VERY large version)
Looking towards Amsterdam.

And this is what I have to do now. Accumulated dishes. I can't look at it anymore...

8 comments:

Ilse said...

Leuke foto's en leuke uitzichten. Dat afgebrande goedje was een behoorlijke brand ja. Je zal je spullen er hebben opgeslagen... da's pech...

Wij hebben ook chili con carne gegeten. Met aardappelschijfjes.

marian said...

we wensen je veel succes bij Chip Soft!!

Gianna said...

Hey Vince
Your path to work seems interesting! All the best with your new job.

angeli said...

Are you working on Kaag Island? Just wondered which ferry you were taking...

Vincent said...

@ All: Thanks :-)

@ Angeli: No, it's on the NDSM grounds and hence I'm taking the NDSM ferry.

Nicole said...

It looks excellent Bubaloo!

Joy-C said...

Hey Vinzzzz.
Goed te zien dat je aan de slag bent. Wanneer zien we je weer?
Bel/mail ons effe. Lijkt ons gezellig.

liefs Joy-C

Vincent said...

Thanks little ducky:-)

@ Joyce: Ga ik doen!